July 28 2014
To celebrate the 2014 Dublin Horse Show, which runs from August 6-10 at the RDS in Dublin, we’re offering you the chance to win a pair of season tickets to this year’s show.
The Dublin Horse Show is one of Ireland’s biggest annual sporting, social and family events and attracts over 100,000 visitors each year.
Over five days, the Dublin Horse Show features live music and entertainment, art, fashion, shopping, gourmet food and the best in national and international equestrian competitions. There’s also a Kids Zone with pony rides, fun inflatables, face painting and magic shows.
Events also include the Ladies Day on Thursday, August 7 with prizes for the 'best dressed lady’, 'most colourful outfit’ and 'most creative hat’. For gentlemen, there is also a prize for the best dressed man.
There’s over €940,000 in prize money on offer over the five days with top national and international show jumping competitions including the Longines International Grand Prix, the Land Rover Puissance and the Furusiyya FEI Nations’ Cup.
To enter our #DUBHorseshow competition, simply ensure that you are following @DublinAirport and retweet one of our competition tweets with #DUBHorseshow.
We’ve got two pairs of season tickets to give away. The competition will run for three days only, so don’t wait to follow and retweet for your chance to win a pair of season tickets to one of Ireland’s most beloved summer events.
Competition Terms & Conditions 1. Winning prize is 2 season tickets to the 2014 Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show.
2. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is possible.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Residents of any other country will not be eligible for the prize.
5. DAA’s decision is final concerning these terms and conditions or any ancillary matter relating to this promotion.
6. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
7. Employees of DAA and RDS are not eligible to win the prize.
8. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and DAA’s decision is final. Exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Back to News
Web Design & Development by Arekibo
We would love your feedback today! Tell us what you think of our website and be
in with a chance to win a €100 One 4 All Voucher.