Dublin Airport Business Campus accommodates a variety of logistics facilities from cargo and warehousing units to storage facilities in a range of sizes and specifications. A number of the facilities are located adjacent to the airfield and benefit from direct access to the bonded roadway.
Occupiers at Dublin Airport Business Campus also benefit from the security associated with an airport location, with 24/7 on-site airport police with continuous patrols of the campus.
High profile cargo operators at Dublin Airport include Aer Lingus Cargo, WFS, UPC, Swissport cargo, Air Sea Forwarding, KB Clearance and Central Shipping with on-site Customs offices located in Cargo Terminal 1.
As one of the founding members of the Green Way Initiative, daa is seeking to develop a sustainable commercial portfolio and is currently identifying potential retrofit opportunities within the Logistics accommodation including temperature controlled storage facilities.
daa are currently developing a strategy for the Logistics sector at Dublin Airport Business Campus working with the industry to understand market requirements.
Logistics/warehousing accommodation currently available includes:
Cargo Terminal 2 - Reserved
- Terraced warehouse/logistics facility with ancillary office accommodation at first floor level. The building extends to approximately 20,828 sq ft.
- Vehicle access to the facilities is via two roller shutter doors which are accessed from the yard to the front of the property. A further two roller shutter doors provide access to the bonded road situated to the rear of the property.
- Car parking for approximately 15 cars is located to the front of the building. Immediate availability, subject to Tenant fit out.
Cargo Unit 4
- An end of terrace warehouse facility with yard space.
- Warehouse facility comprises ground floor and mezzanine levels of approximately 200 sq m per floor.
- Immediate availability, subject to Tenant fit out.