Noise Application to Amend and Replace Conditions 3(d) and 5
In December 2020, daa submitted its application to the planning authority to amend and replace Conditions 3(d) and 5.
We were unable to undertake our normal public engagement events because of Covid-19, and so we produced a Virtual Portal to provide information to explain our application. Links to some of the key documents which feature on the portal can be found below.
The full application can be viewed on the planning authority’s website, and observations can be made to them within the specified period.
Fingal County Council will refer the noise elements of the application to the Aircraft Noise Competent Authority (ANCA) which will publish its draft noise determination in due course and undertake a 14-week public consultation, during which time members of the public can provide feedback. ANCA's final noise determination will then issue to Fingal County Council and will be incorporated into the overall planning decision.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Non Technical Summary
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report
- Regulation 598 Aircraft Noise Regulation Assessment Non Technical Summary
- Regulation 598 Aircraft Noise Regulation Assessment Report
- Regulation 598 Cost Effectiveness Analysis Report
- Dublin Airport – Developing a Night Quota System Report
- Economic Impact of Operating Restrictions Report
- 2018 Lden
- 2018 Lnight
- 2025 Lden (Baseline)
- 2025 Lnight (Baseline)
- 2025 Lden (Relevant Action)
- 2025 Lnight (Relevant Action)
- 2025 Lnight (Relevant Action with Residential Use)
- 2025 55dB Lnight (Relevant Action) Proposed Insulation Grant
- 2025 Easterly Operations Heat Map (Relevant Action)
- 2025 Westerly Operations Heat Map (Relevant Action)
- Connecting Globally, Engaging Locally
- Connect, Compete and Grow
- Measuring, Managing and Mitigating Aircraft Noise