Cafés & Restaurants Safety Measures
While many aspects of your Dublin Airport experience will stay the same, we have put in place new measures in our restaurants and cafés for your safety and protection.
What social distance and safety measures are in place in the restaurants and cafés in Dublin Airport?
- Social distancing is actively managed by floor markings and staff in our restaurants and cafés.
- Passengers are advised to use the hand sanitiser available on entry and exit of the food outlets.
- The seating layouts have also been augmented to ensure social distancing.
- There is a continuous cleaning regime in place at all restaurants and cafés.
- All passengers are required to use contactless payments where possible in our food outlets.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at paypoints to limit contact between staff and passengers.
- Buffet style dining will no longer be available, however there will be a range of options available to cater to your needs, from hot food served to your table to convenient grab & go offers.
We have designed an infographic which details the safety measures that have been implemented throughout the airport.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
You can view our COVID-19 safety video and travel guidelines here.
View our full list of COVID-19 related travel FAQs here.