Face Mask Guidelines
Wearing a mask or face covering reduces the risk of spreading COVID-19 and helps protect us all. Please wear a face mask or covering throughout your airport journey and always when you cannot socially distance.
Passengers should bring their own face mask from home, but if they forget to do so, masks will be available to purchase from vending machines and other outlets throughout the airport, such as The Loop and Boots.
Children under the age of 13 will not be asked to wear face masks and passengers who have a valid medical reason will also be exempt. Please dispose of your face mask after use in the general waste bins provided.
Please see our guidelines below on how to put on and remove your face mask safely.
Face Mask Correct Usage Guidelines
- Wash or sanitise your hands to avoid contamination.
- Check if your mask is damaged, dispose of it and replace with a new mask if it is.
- Cover your nose and mouth with mask and pinch the metal strip to secure it over the bridge of your nose.
- Position the ear loops around your ears and ensure the mask covers the nose, mouth and entire chin.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before removing the mask
- Do not touch the outside of the mask while removing it as it may be contaminated.
- Remove the mask by the ear loops.
- Place the mask in a bin after removal.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
You can view our COVID-19 safety video and travel guidelines here.
View our full list of COVID-19 related travel FAQs here.