We have put in place new measures in our Lounges for your safety and protection. Please note the T1 Lounge is open and available to book online. The T2, 51st&Green and East Lounge will remain closed until further notice. Take a look at our video below to see the new measures that have been implemented in the Lounges.
What safety measures have been implemented in the Lounges?
- Online booking: Please pre-book Lounge access online and have your booking confirmation ready to present at the Lounge reception.
- Contact tracing: At reception we will take contact details for both passengers and staff who enter the Lounge on a day-to-day basis, in case there is a need for contact tracing.
- One way system: There is a one way system in place on entry, exit and throughout the Lounge.
- Hand Sanitiser: Hand sanitiser is available at the Lounge reception and entrance.
- Plexiglass Screens: Plexiglass screens have been installed at the Lounge reception and in areas where 2 meter social distancing is not possible.
- Face Masks: Lounge staff will be wearing face masks at all times and customers will be asked to wear face masks when not seated.
- Seating: The seating layout ensures a 2 meter distance between tables. Each seating area is sanitised after every passenger departs.
- Continuous Sanitisation & Cleaning Regime: The Lounge is deep cleaned after every closing and all touchpoints in the Lounges are regularly sanitised throughout the day.
- Barista Coffee: If ordering Barista coffee this will be brought to your table by a member of staff.
- Individually Wrapped Food: Buffet food is individually wrapped.
- No Print Papers: Print newspapers will no longer be available in the Lounge, however digital versions will be available in the near future to download to your personal device. Please ask reception for details.
The T1 Lounge is open with the following opening hours:
|5:30 - 13:30||Closed||8:30 - 16:30||6:00 - 16:30||8:30 - 16:30||5:30 - 13:30||5:30 - 13:30|
*Please note the T2 Lounge will remain closed until further notice.
The 51st&Green Lounge is currently closed until further notice.
The East Lounge is currently closed until further notice.
Safety Measures Infographic
We have designed an infographic which details the list of safety measures in place throughout the airport.
COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
You can view our COVID-19 safety video and travel guidelines here.
View our full list of COVID-19 related travel FAQs here.