Two private companies, RocDoc Health Check and Randox are providing RT-PCR COVID-19 testing and rapid/antigen testing at Dublin Airport. Both of these companies are government approved and provide Digital COVID Certificates. For details of other approved companies, please go to gov.ie.
*Please note COVID-19 tests at Dublin Airport need to be pre-booked in advance through the service providers. It is not possible to get a test without booking in advance. For more information on how to pre-book a COVID-19 test, please follow the details below.
RocDoc Health Check
- Both facilities must be pre-booked:drive-thru (in-car) testing facility & walk-thru testing facility available.
- RT-PCR test €95 with results in 24 hours.
- LAMP test €149 with results in the same day.
- LAMP test express €199 with results within a few hours.
- Rapid Antigen test €49 with results within 1 hour.
- Antibody test €69 with results in four working days – please note that this does not detect if an individual currently has Covid-19.
Express Green Car Park:
The RocDoc Health Check drive-thru (in-car) testing facility at Dublin Airport is located in the Green Car Park. Click here for directions.*Please note pre-booking is essential.
To book please visit website: https://rocdochealthcheck.ie.
You can also call RocDoc direct on tel: 01- 969 7893.
24 hours, Monday-Sunday.
Directions from Terminal 1:
- Please follow the directional signage from outside Terminal 1 on the departures level.
- Walk northwest from Terminal 1 on the departures road, then take the second left just before the Garda Station and then the first right. Please see map below.
- Alternatively you can find the North Terminal by following the co-ordinates on Google Maps here. *Pre-booking is preferred.
- Pre-booked appointments, tests performed in-clinic.
- PCR test €69 with results available the next day.
- Rapid Antigen test €45 with results available after one hour.
The Randox Travel Centre is located close to the Terminal 2 Short Term multi-storey car park at Dublin Airport. Dedicated parking is available on Level 5 of the Terminal 2 Short Term multi-storey car park. *Please note pre-booking is essential.
- When arriving at the airport, follow the directional signage for Terminal 2 parking. A detailed video can be found here.
- After you have parked in the dedicated area, take the lift down to the ground floor.
- When you come out the lift, turn to your left to exit the car park.
- You are now facing the back of the Randox Travel Centre. Cross the road and walk around the building to the Randox Travel Centre entrance.
Please see website for more information on how to book: https://booking.randox.ie
You can also call the Randox booking helpline direct on tel: 0044 2890 394 286
Alternative Off-site Testing Suppliers
In all cases, departing passengers must check the COVID-19 test and quarantine requirements for entry into the destination they are travelling to. Randox and RocDoc are the two lead COVID-19 test suppliers on-site at Dublin Airport .
There are off-site suppliers available, however we strongly advise passengers verify with their airline or destination State that these testing services fit entry requirements. For details of companies approved to provide Digital COVID Certificates, please go to gov.ie.
COVID-19 Testing FAQs
This depends on your vaccination status and your departing country of origin. Please visit the Irish Government travel advice website here.
Two private companies, Roc Doc Health Check and Randox offer RT-PCR and rapid Antigen COVID-19 testing at Dublin Airport. Both companies have been approved by the Irish Government to provide Digital COVID Certificates. For more information on how to pre-book a COVID-19 test, please click here.
The EU Digital COVID Certificate is a safe travel initiative for EU citizens during the COVID-19 pandemic. Its goal is to offer digital proof that a person has either been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result or has recovered from COVID-19 in the last six months. It is available in both digital and paper formats, will be free of charge and will be valid in all EU countries. For more information click here.