Electronic Passenger Locator Form
The COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form is provided for in Irish law under statutory instrument No. 181/2020 of the Health Act 1947 and applies to all passengers arriving into Ireland via its airports and seaports with a few exemptions. For more information, please click here.
- The form can be found at gov.ie/locatorform and works across all devices – mobile, tablet or laptop.
- This must be completed online in advance of travel and is a requirement for boarding your flight.
- Once completed, an email confirmation will be sent to the passenger, who must present this to an Immigration Officer at Passport Control.
- The data you provide in the form will be used to contact you by SMS (text message) and/or telephone call, to give you public health advice, verify your address details and allow for contact tracing.
- If the address supplied in the form has changed, the updated details must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any queries about your data protection, please email email@example.com.
For public health advice, please see hse.ie.