Electronic Passenger Locator Form
The COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form is provided for in Irish law under statutory instrument No. 181/2020 of the Health Act 1947 and applies to all passengers arriving into Ireland via its airports and seaports.
- The form can be found at gov.ie/locatorform and works across all devices – mobile, tablet or laptop.
- It must be completed in advance of travel or before arrival at the airport or seaport.
- Once completed, an email confirmation will be sent to the passenger, who must present this to an Immigration Officer at Passport Control.
- If, for some reason, the form cannot be completed online, a hard copy will be supplied at Passport Control.
- The data you provide in the form will be used to contact you by SMS (text message) and/or telephone call, to give you public health advice, verify your address details and allow for contact tracing.
- If the address supplied in the form has changed, the updated details must be emailed to email@example.com
- Should you have any queries about your data protection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For public health advice, please see hse.ie.
**Please note that public health guidelines differ based on whether the country from which you are travelling is on the “green list” at the time of your arrival into Ireland. As the “green list” will now be updated on a weekly basis, please confirm country status on your day of travel.