We’re offering our Twitter followers the chance to win two return flights from Dublin to their choice of Geneva or Zürich on SWISS.
Geneva is consistently ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in. It is also home to many international organisations including several bodies of the United Nations in addition to its role as a major global financial centre.
This compact and beautiful city, situated on the shores of Lake Geneva is also a gateway to nearby France, including the region of the Haute Savoie, one of the most beautiful regions in France, and home to famous year-round alpine resorts like Chamonix, and Mont Blanc, the tallest mountain in the Alps.
Or choose Zürich, a delight to visit at any time of the year – from traditions like the famous fireworks over the lake on New Year’s Eve to the charms of its medieval Allstadt or Old Town year-round or the joys of exploring the city’s relationship with the River Limmat and the beautiful Lake Zürich in the summertime. This affluent city is also an ideal starting point to visit stunning nearby natural landmarks such as the Rhine Falls and Mount Rigi. The famously picturesque Principality of Liechtenstein is less than two hours away.
To be in with a chance to win two return tickets to Geneva or Zürich from Dublin with SWISS, just make sure you’re following Dublin Airport on Twitter and retweet one of the #DUBSWISS competition tweets.
For more on SWISS services visit their website here.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes a pair of flights up to the value of 300 Euros each from Dublin on direct flights to Zurich or Geneva with SWISS.
- Competition entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- The prize does not have an alternative cash value in lieu and tickets and is non-transferable.
- Seats must be redeemed together and are subject to availability.
- Routes and validity dates are not changeable and all travel must be completed before March 31, 2020.
- It is the responsibility of competition winners to ensure their travel request is correct at time of booking as no responsibility will be taken by the airline for incorrect details provided.
- EU 261 compensation cannot be claimed in the event of disruption as this flight has been given as a reward.
- SWISS is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passengers.
- Employees of daa and SWISS and or agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and
- subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.