To celebrate KLM's 100th anniversary, we're giving our Twitter followers a chance to win return flights for two from Dublin to anywhere on KLM's extensive worldwide network.
From Africa to Brazil, Japan or Cuba, we’re giving you a chance to broaden your horizons with this fantastic prize from KLM.
Visit Lagos, Africa's largest city; watch a dance performance at the National Arts Theatre, listen to authentic Nigerian music at the Muson Centre or shop till you drop at one of its many markets. Or São Paulo in Brazil, one of the world's most captivating places. Visit one of the many art-house cinemas, take a trip to the beach, or party the night away at one of its many clubs and bars.
Or maybe Tokyo is on your travel bucket list. Known for its food, fashion, culture and vibrant nightlife, Tokyo is a must-see. Or how about Havana, Cuba? If cool cafés, classic cars, bohemian bar and a fascinating 500 year history sound like your thing then this is the place for you.
Experience nature and city-life in Johannesburg, a rapidly changing city and the vibrant heart of South Africa. With over 160 destinations worldwide to choose from with KLM, the possibilities are endless.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize make sure you’re following @DublinAirport on Twitter
and retweet one of our competition tweets with the hashtag #DUBKLM100
For more on KLM's services and destinations visit their website here.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is one pair of KLM Economy Class return tickets (including taxes) from Dublin Airport to any destination on the KLM Worldwide network. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together). One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any child or infant.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- KLM is not responsible for any transport to the destination, transfers to or from the airport, accommodation or any other travel expense.
- Booking period finishes on December 20, 2019.
- Travel period finishes on February 29, 2020.
- Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
- No extension of the date or change of destination is allowed from those specified in these T&Cs.
- Once tickets have been issued, no change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail is allowed.
- Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian.
- Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme and winners who are members of this programme may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.;
- Entrants must live in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.