United Airlines are celebrating 10 years of flying between Dublin Airport and Washington Dulles Airport. To mark this special occasion we’re giving our Twitter followers a chance to win return economy flights from Dublin to Washington, with thanks to our friends at United Airlines.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize make sure you’re following @DublinAirport on Twitter and retweet one of our competition tweets.
For more information on United Airlines services and destinations, visit their website here.
Competition closes on Friday, September 16, 2022 and the winner will be announced via @DublinAirport Twitter account on the same day.
Competition terms and conditions can be found below, and best of luck to all entrants!
Terms and Conditions
- Prize includes two (2) return economy flights to Washington Dulles airport from Dublin Airport with United Airlines including taxes and surcharges.
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- This prize does not have an alternative cash value is not transferable and is not eligible for Mileage Plus points.
- Tickets are valid for travel from 16 September 2022 for 12 months.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Requested flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Stopovers are not permitted, tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
- Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
- United Airlines is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Once tickets have been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time and/or date of travel will carry a change fee.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa or United Airlines
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.