Athens is one of the world’s oldest cities, with recorded history spanning around 3,400 years. It is a truly beautiful destination suited to all ages. with plenty of things to see and do from its ancient monuments, beaches, vibrant nightlife, breath-taking views, historic museums & Greek cuisine restaurants
Aegean Airlines will fly direct from Dublin to Athens three times weekly from March – May 2023.
Dublin Airport are delighted to announce that this service to Athens will increase to four times weekly during for Summer 2023.
To celebrate this route, our friends at Aegean Airlines have gifted us two return flights to Athens to give away to one lucky winner.
To enter, follow the Dublin Airport Twitter account - click HERE, and retweet the competition posts.
This competition will close on Thursday, January 12th and the winner shall be announced on Friday, January 13th 2023.
Aegean Airlines is part of the Star Alliance network. For more information on Aegean Airlines, click HERE.
Terms and conditions below - Good Luck!!
Terms and Conditions
- Prize includes two (2) return flights to Athens from Dublin Airport with Aegean Airlines, including taxes and surcharges.
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
- Tickets are valid for travel from 01/03/2023 – 23/10/23
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- Requested flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Stopovers are not permitted; tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
- Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
- Aegean Airlines is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa or Aegean Airlines
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- In the event that the winner does not claim their prize by 20/01/2023, it will be deemed that the prize is forfeited. An alterntaive prize winner will be selected at random from valid competition entries.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.