Cyprus-based airline Cobalt has launched a new twice weekly direct scheduled service from Dublin Airport to Larnaca, operating on Wednesdays and Saturdays from July 9 to September 3.
Cyprus is one of the Mediterranean’s most popular tourist destinations, attracting more than two million visitors annually. The island is famous for its fantastic weather and its superb blue flag beaches offer a range of activities. There are also pretty harbours, cool mountain villages and historic sites to explore.
To be in with a chance to win two return tickets to Larnaca from Dublin Airport with Cobalt, just make sure you’re following Dublin Airport on Twitter and retweet one of the #DUBLarnaca competition tweets.
Cobalt, which started operations on June 1, is Cyprus’ first airline since the collapse of Cyprus Airways in January 2015. The new airline will operate its Dublin route with a 180-seater Airbus A320 aircraft.
You can find out more about Cobalt's services here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to Larnaca from Dublin Airport with Cobalt.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only.
5. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times.
6. No other services/products are included.
7. Flights must be used before September 1, 2016
8. The competition is not open to employees of daa or Cobalt.
9. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
10. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.