Duty Free Allowances for Non-EU Destinations
1. What allowances will passengers have when flying to the UK from 1st January 2021?
- 42 litres of beer, 18 litres of still wine, 4 litres of spirits or 9 litres of sparkling wine, fortified wine or any alcoholic beverage less than 22% ABV.
- 200 Cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g tobacco or 200 sticks of tobacco for heating or any proportional combination of the above.
2. How much Duty-Free product am I allowed to bring on my return journey from the UK back into Ireland?
- 16 litres of beer, 4 litres of still wine, 1 litre of spirits or 2 litres of sparkling wine, fortified wine or any alcoholic beverage less than 22% ABV.
- 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g tobacco or any proportional combination of the above.
3. I am an Irish resident flying to the UK and I want to buy Duty-Free on my way out of Dublin Airport. Can I use Shop & Collect?
From 1st January 2021, all passengers flying to the UK can avail of our complimentary Shop & Collect service on all products, excluding alcohol and tobacco.
If your basket includes mixed products, for example, alcohol and beauty products, your basket may be separated and you can avail of Shop & Collect on qualifying products, as outlined above.