December 22 2013
Christmas has come early for Dublin Airport, as we have just reached the milestone of 50,000 followers on our @DublinAirport Twitter feed.
We would like to thank all of our followers for their continued interest in @DublinAirport. We are acutely aware of the fact that people chose to follow @DublinAirport and we hope that we have provided them with some useful, interesting, and engaging information since we started tweeting in August 2010.
To celebrate reaching 50,000 Twitter followers, @DublinAirport is offering one lucky follower two return flights from Dublin to New York with American Airlines. This competition is open to both new and old followers of @DublinAirport.
To enter our DUB50K competition simply ensure that you are following @DublinAirport and retweet one of our competition tweets with the DUB50K hashtag. You can access our Twitter account simply click here. The competition will run for two days only, so don’t wait to follow and retweet for your chance to two free flights to New York.
Thanks again for all your support for our various social media activities – and most especially for following Dublin Airport on Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes return flights for 2 to New York, JFK with American Airlines. Certain blackout periods may apply.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Residents of any other country will not be eligible for the prize.
3. The prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not redeemable for cash.
4. DAA’s decision is final concerning these terms and conditions or any ancillary matter relating to this promotion.
5. Terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to the
6. Employees of DAA, or American Airlines are not eligible to win the prize.
7. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and DAA’s decision is final. exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Back to News
Web Design & Development by Arekibo