The check-in desks in Terminal 1 are located on the first floor of the building. Find airlines leaving from this terminal here.
The check-in desks in Terminal 2 are located on the ground floor of the building. Find airlines leaving from this terminal here.
Preparation for check-in and security screening
To save time, have your tickets and passport ready, and ensure your hand luggage contains only the items you may need during your journey.
Prepare your liquids, gels or pastes in a single, sized -maximum 1 litre’s worth of contents and sealed plastic bag that is presented separately to your hand luggage.
As a general guide:
- Dublin Airport would advise passengers to arrive at check-in at least 90 minutes prior to European flights and 3 hours for long-haul flights and to factor in a further 30 minutes if parking a car.
- Please consult with your airline for check-in times for your flight as times vary.
- Some airlines also offer an evening-before bag drop service .
Self-service online check-in and bag drop
- A number of scheduled airlines offer self-service check-in kiosks and internet check-in technologies in order to facilitate their passengers with early check-in, seat selection and issue of boarding passes.
- Airline employees should be on hand if you require any assistance with the self-service kiosks.
- Passengers can check in their check-in luggage at the check in area – either with an airline customer bag drop desk, or at the self-service bag drop kiosks.
Online check-in passenger information
- Online check-in passengers must proceed through security screening areas as normal.
- Please allow plenty of time to proceed through security screening.
- Please refer to the flight information screens located after security screening throughout the shopping and boarding areas.
- These screens list flight departures for your destination, boarding time and gate number.