Refund Queries & Cancellations - COVID-19
Our refund policy covers you for up to 6 hours before the stated start time and date of parking period. Cancellations made in this period will be refunded in full. Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address you used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 6 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
- Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contactless Entry & Exit - COVID-19
There is no requirement to take a ticket or use the car park pay stations to pay for your parking. Dublin Airport Car Parks operate contactless entry and exits at all car parks. You can enter and exit any car park by using your debit/credit card or your payment enabled mobile phone.
Upon entry to the car parks, simply tap your debit/credit card or payment enabled mobile phone and the barrier will open. Upon exit, you can pay for the duration of your stay by tapping your debit/credit card or payment enabled phone. This contactless facility is available up to a maximum of €99.
Licence Plate recognition is used in all Dublin Airport Car Parks when you have pre-booked your car parking on dublinairport.com. The entry and exit barriers will automatically open by reading your car registration number. Alternatively, you can also enter the car park booked by tapping your debit/credit card or payment enabled phone that you have used to make your online booking. (You must use the same debit/credit card or payment enabled phone). Simply tap your debit/credit card or payment enabled phone and the entry barrier will open. Upon exit, simply tap your debit/credit card or payment enabled phone and the barrier will open also.
Car Parks Breakdown Assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: email@example.com
Why park with Dublin Airport Car Parks?
- Unbeatable value when you book online
- Guaranteed closest parking to the Terminals
- A range of options to suit all travellers and budgets
- License plate recognition for ticketless entry and exit (online bookings)
- Free 24-hour shuttle buses from long term car parks
- 24-hour customer support and assistance (flat batteries and tyres)
- Safe and secure parking at the only official Dublin Airport owned car parks