Top Parking FAQs
- The quickest option is Short Term Parking, which is a short stroll from the Terminal building and check-in, in both Terminals 1 and 2
- The next best option is Express Red Car Park, which is on-campus, with 8,000 spaces and only a 5-minute shuttle bus trip away from the Terminal 1 and 2 buildings.
- Express Red Car Park
- Holiday Blue Car Park
- A bus departs every 10 minutes from the Express Red Car
Park,and drops passengers to the Terminal 1 and 2.
- The journey time is approximately 5 minutes and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A bus departs every 15 minutes from the Holiday Blue Car
Park,and drops passengers to the Terminal 1 and 2. The journey time is approximately 10-15 minutes and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The system will accept pre-bookings up to 3 hours prior to the expected time of arrival at the selected car park.
You can book in advance up to two years before your entry date.
Please check www.dublinairport.com for the best rates online.
If you park without pre-booking, the charges are as follows:
- All Short Term Car Parks: €3.00 for the first hour, €4.50 for every following hour and a maximum charge of €40.00 a day
- All Long Term Car Parks: Express Red - €9.50 a day & Holiday Blue - €8.50 a day
There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique Pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 6 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Car Parks Breakdown Assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 814 4828.