Ireland is recognised as a leading location for the aviation industry with major MRO, technology, engineering and aviation finance companies based in the country. The nature and breadth of the industry in terms of ownership and diversity has strengthened dramatically in the last 20 years.
Dublin Airport Business Centre Hangars
- There is currently in excess of 75,000 sq m of hangars accommodation
- Third party aircraft maintenance
- Landing gear and APU overhaul
- Aircraft painting
- Aircraft engineering and design
- Airline operators line maintenance
daa is currently in discussions for the development of additional hangars at Dublin Airport.
daa invested €13 million in 2012 in upgrading the hangars at Dublin Airport.
- Commercial Property - Offices, Warehouses, Hangars etc. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food & Beverage (F&B) – Restaurants, Cafés, Bars Contact: email@example.com
- Retail Concessions – Retail Shops/Retail Vending Contact: Kate.Flood@dublinairport.com
- Commercial Concessions – Non F&B/Retail Concessions. Contact: Kate.Flood@dublinairport.com
- Lost Property Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Stephen’s Green House,
Cathal Daughton: +353 1 6382737