All you need to know about religious services available at Dublin Airport.
Multi-Faith Prayer Room
The Multi-Faith Prayer Room in Terminal 2 is situated on the departures level just before the boarding card area. The purpose of this facility is to allow people of all faiths, religions and spirituality have a sanctuary to retreat to. However, it is important to note that the users of this facility will be from many culturally diverse backgrounds and some basic guidelines should be followed when using the prayer room.
Please read the following guidelines carefully and take care to be aware of the religious sensibilities of others, which may be very different to your own.
- Availability - 24 hours a day
- The Multi-Faith Room should be considered a quiet space so all mobile phones to be switched off upon entry
- Please remove your shoes and leave in the shoe rack
- There are mats available for praying or alternatively you can use the chairs provided
- Please do not place any notices in this space
- Do not light candles or any incense in this room
Dublin Airport Church
The Dublin Airport Church, Our Lady Queen of Heaven, is located within the Dublin airport complex, situated in its own grounds, just one minute walk from the Arrivals Hall through the Short-Term Car Park Atrium.
- The Catholic Church was opened in 1964 and the present chaplain is Father Des Doyle.
- He may be contacted at: Telephone: +353 1 814 4340 or in the event of an emergency +353 1 844 7283
- Mass Times
- Daily mass available Monday to Friday at 13:00
- Sunday at 11:00
- Confessions available after each mass
Getting To The Church
As you enter Dublin Airport from either the M1 or the R132 (Old Airport Road) immediately follow the signs for Terminal 1. As you pass under Terminal 2 keep to the furthest most right hand lane. This lane veers right.
Follow the signage and road markings for parking along this lane, keeping right, until you arrive at the “Church of Our Lady Queen of Heaven” sign just before the pedestrian zebra crossing. Turn right at this sign for church parking only.