Here you will find information on the luggage facilities available at Dublin Airport.
Left Luggage/Baggage Storage and Bag Wrap services
The Terminal 1 Departures unit is open from 0500-2000 7 days a week offering wrapping solutions for all items. Further to this you can purchase luggage and travel accessories.
The Terminal 1 Arrivals unit is open from 0500-2000 7 days a week offering Left Luggage/Baggage Storage solutions as well as all other baggage related concerns such as:
• Domestic and International shipping
• Luggage for sale
• Travel accessories and Electronics for sale
• Concierge services including local SIM cards and onward travel support
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086 145 2662.
For passenger convenience, baggage trolleys are available to use free of charge. They are located in 50 trolley bays throughout the airport complex
- Please don't overload trolleys
- Please return trolleys to the nearest trolley bay
- Never block walkways, exits, or roads
- Trolleys cannot be used on escalators