Here you will find information on the luggage facilities available at Dublin Airport.
Lost property/baggage storage and bag wrap services
The Terminal 1 Departures & Arrivals units are open from 06:00 – 21:00.
Smarte Carte’s Baggage Services provide carefully crafted products and services that elevate the overall passenger experience. Their services at Dublin Airport T1 Arrivals include:
- Bag Storage & luggage forwarding
- Secure eco bag wrapping
- Retail of suitcases and associated ‘green’ travel accessories
- Furnished by the hour private office rental
- A ‘Free of Charge’ safe, clean and secure Parenting Room
- Additional concierge services to include:
- Sim Local, mobile/cell phone sim card sales
- WiFi Candy, portable WiFi rental
- Lost Property for both Ryanair and Dublin Express only (email@example.com)
Their services at Dublin Airport T1 departures and T2 bag drop includes luggage wrapping.
For further information please visit www.smartecarte.ie
For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 965 3000.
For passenger convenience, baggage trolleys are available to use free of charge. They are located in 50 trolley bays throughout the airport complex
- Please don't overload trolleys
- Please return trolleys to the nearest trolley bay
- Never block walkways, exits, or roads
- Trolleys cannot be used on escalators