**Please note the 51st&Green Lounge will be temporarily closed until Wednesday, 30th September 2020. This date may change but all updates will be here at dublinairport.com.
Located in Terminal 2 after US Preclearance and beside the US departure gates, this Lounge is the perfect retreat away from the bustling Terminal and somewhere to enjoy a few hours of rest and relaxation before your long-haul flight.
Lounge access is priced at €35 p/p online or €39 at reception and is complimentary to business class ticket holders.
Lounge access includes
- Drinks, snacks & fresh Irish dishes with an American twist
- Barista coffee and cocktails
- High speed Wi-Fi to download in-flight entertainment
- Entertainment screen with live sports
- Quiet space to work with multiple charging units
- Shower facilities to freshen up before your flight
- Breath-taking runway views
Our Partners Airline
Please contact your airline directly if you have a query regarding your entitlements.
This is the Lounge located after US Preclearance and at end of the corridor of the US gates.
The maximum length of the stay is 3 hours.
The charge is €35.00 per person if you pre-book online. The charge will be €39.00 per person if you walk up to reception when you are at the airport.
- Go to the Lounges Page.
- Enter in the date and time you are travelling and select 51st&Green before clicking on ‘Book now’.
- Select your preferred time on the following page.
- Fill in the names of the passengers and your email address and follow the instructions on the payment page.
**Please note the 51st&Green Lounge and T1/ T2 Lounges will be temporarily closed until Tuesday 30th June 2020.
If you pre-booked online, please bring your email booking confirmation. Or you can pay at reception as a walk up.
The 51st&Green Lounge is located after US Preclearance, just at the end of the US Gates corridor.