Dublin Airport and Etihad Airways are making dreams come true this Christmas with the opportunity to win a trip of a lifetime to Abu Dhabi.
With Etihad Airways celebrating 15 years of service at Dublin Airport this year, followers of Dublin Airport’s social media accounts are being offered the chance to secure an extra special Christmas present, worth upwards of €10,000, which includes return business class flights from Dublin Airport to Abu Dhabi with Etihad for the lucky winner and a friend
The lucky winner and their guest will receive VIP treatment on departure, with exclusive access to their very own private premium suite at Dublin Airport’s Platinum Services, including complimentary champagne and refreshments, private security screening and luggage check-in. For more info on Platinum Services, click HERE.
On arrival in Abu Dhabi they will be whisked away by a private Etihad chauffeur to the luxury 5* Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas, where they will spend six nights in the stunning area of Saadiyat. For more info on the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas, click HERE.
Our winner will also get to experience the amazing theme parks on Yas Island. With a three-day, three-park Yas Island Pass, the winners can enjoy Ferrari World, Warner Brothers World and Yas Waterworld. For more info on Yas Island Theme parks, click HERE.
AND there’s more! This once-in-a-lifetime trip will rev up even more when the winners get to visit the Yas Marina Circuit, one of the most technologically-advanced tracks in the world and home to the annual Formula 1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The guests will get the opportunity to take control of the wheel with a thrilling driving experience on the Yas Marina Circuit. For more info on the Yas Marina Circuit, click HERE.
As if that wasn’t enough, the winners will also receive two passes to the iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi - the first universal museum in the Arab world, translating and fostering the spirit of openness between cultures, making it a must-see for visitors. For more info the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, click HERE.
So, you’re probably wondering how you can enter to win this amazing prize?
The competition will run on Dublin Airport’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from Monday December 12 to Friday December 16. All you need to do is follow the instructions detailed in the competition posts, and a finalist will be selected at random each day.
There will be five finalists in total, and each of our finalists will receive the guaranteed prize of a luxury festive hamper, courtesy of our friends at The Loop. For more info on The Loop, click HERE.
The competition finalists will be invited to attend a live draw in Terminal 2, Dublin Airport on Friday, December 23, where the winner will be selected at random by a very special guest.
Since its inaugural flight to Abu Dhabi back in 2007, Etihad’s direct service from Dublin Airport has been a gateway for Irish travellers to explore hundreds of international destinations including Abu Dhabi itself, as well as Sydney, Melbourne, Bangkok, the Maldives and the Seychelles.
Etihad Airways fly direct from Dublin to Abu Dhabi daily. For more information on Etihad services and destinations, visit their website HERE.
Etihad Airways is renowned for its superior service, award-winning onboard cabin experience and hospitality. The airline recently announced its collaboration with fashion designer Armani/Casa to deliver a ‘beyond Business’ experience for Etihad guests. ‘The Constellation Collection’ inspired by the stars, includes a new dining service featuring ceramics, glassware, cutlery and serving ware, as well as premium textiles for a completely luxurious inflight experience.
*** UPDATE ***
- Finalist #1: Mary Carroll - Merser01 (Twitter)
- Finalist #2: Darren Doyle - darrendoyle (Instagram)
- Finalist #3: Ashling Flavin – ‘ashling.flavin’ (Facebook)
- Finalist #4: Nathan O'Sullivan - 'mr_natedoug' (Instagram)
- Finalist #5: Karla Araque - 'karlitaraque' (Twitter
See below for Terms & Conditions. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
* All finalists must be available to attend a ‘LIVE DRAW’ event at Dublin Airport – 08.30-10.00 Friday December 23, 2022.
- Prize includes two (2) return Business Class flights to Abu Dhabi from Dublin Airport with Etihad Airways including taxes and surcharges.
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- Travel must commence and be completed by 31 December 2023 with no further extension
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- The tickets are subject to availability of booking class at the time reservation is made. Etihad Airways reserves the right to limit the number of seats made available.
- Travel during peak season* may be restricted
- Booking must be made at least 30 days prior travel
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services
- This ticket is not eligible for Etihad Guest miles accumulation and cannot be upgraded using miles
- Standard baggage allowance will apply
- Etihad will not be responsible for insurance, visas or any additional expenses relating to your flight
- Requested flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Stopovers are not permitted; tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
- Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
- Etihad is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger
- Accommodation voucher for two guests at 5* Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi will be provided for six nights in Park Room, and on B&B basis.
- Accommodation voucher is not valid for use on public holidays, festive periods, or in conjunction with other special promotions.
- All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Accommodation vouchers are valid until 31.12 2023
Yas Island Abu Dhabi Park Pass
- Yas Island Abu Dhabi - 3 Day 3 Park (Hopper) pass for two people provides General Admission entry to the three parks; Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi across three separate days.
- Yas Island Abu Dhabi 3 Day 3 Park (Hopper) pass is subject to availability and is not valid for use on public holidays, festive periods, or in conjunction with other special promotions and is valid until 31.12 2023.
Yas Marina Go-Karting Experience
- Yas Marina Go-Karting Experience for two people. Entry is subject to availability. Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays, festive periods, or in conjunction with other special promotions and is valid until 31.12 2023.
Lourve Abu Dhabi
- Louvre Abu Dhabi passes for two people. Entry is subject to availability. Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays, festive periods, or in conjunction with other special promotions and is valid until 31.12 2023.
- Platinum Services voucher for two people, providing access to private luxury suite at Platinum Services, complimentary champagne and refreshments, private security screening and luggage check-in and chauffeur drive direct to departing flight.
- Entry to Platinum Services is subject to availability. Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays, festive periods, or in conjunction with other special promotions and is valid until 31.12 2023.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa or Etihad Airways, including relatives of employees.
- All finalists must be available to attend a ‘LIVE DRAW’ event at Dublin Airport – 08.30-10.00 Friday December 23, 2022.
- Finalists will be selected at random from valid competition entries
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.