Set on the banks of Lake Michigan, Chicago offers the perfect mix of sandy beaches, world-class museums and iconic skyscrapers. Enjoy a river cruise, visit the famous Filene’s Basement, check out the vibrant art scene, and indulge in the city’s famous deep dish pizza. You’ll be blown away by the Windy City and its stunning skyline.
This year United Airlines is celebrating 25 years flying from Dublin Airport and to celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win return flights to Chicago for you and a friend.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, click here to make sure you're following Dublin Airport on Twitter and retweet the competition tweets.
This competition will close and the winner shall be announced on Thursday March 16, 2023.
See below for terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes two (2) return flights to Chicago from Dublin Airport with United Airlines including taxes and surcharges.
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- Travel must commence and be completed by 17/03/2024 with no further extension.
- All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made.
- The tickets are subject to availability of booking class at the time reservation is made. United Airlines reserves the right to limit the number of seats made available.
- Booking must be made at least 30 days prior travel.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- This ticket is not eligible for miles accumulation and cannot be upgraded using miles.
- Standard baggage allowance will apply.
- United Airlines will not be responsible for insurance, visas or any additional expenses relating to your flight.
- Requested flights are subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
- Stopovers are not permitted; tickets are not refundable or upgradeable.
- Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only.
- Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
- United Airlines is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa or United Airlines.
- Finalists will be selected at random from valid competition entries.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.