The Platinum Services team at Dublin Airport is delighted to announce their exceptional success at the International Customer Experience Awards (iCXA), securing four prestigious Gold awards. The remarkable accolades were earned in the categories of 'Best Customer Experience in a Time of Crisis,' 'Best Customer Centric Culture,' 'Customer at the Heart of Everything,' and 'Team of the Year.'
Competing against entries from over 45 countries across 22 categories, Platinum Services emerged victorious, surpassing tough competition from various airports and major global brands.
To celebrate this remarkable achievement, Platinum Services is thrilled to launch an exclusive giveaway, offering the ultimate VIP travel experience from Dublin Airport for one lucky winner and a friend.
Prize details include:
- VIP treatment and exclusive access to a private luxury suite at Platinum Services.
- Complimentary champagne and refreshments.
- Private security screening and luggage check-in.
- Chauffeur drive directly to the departing flight in the brand new, fully electric BMW.
To be in with a chance to win, follow Platinum Services on Instagram and follow the instructions on the competition post. Entrants must be 18 years or over, reside on the island of Ireland, and have departing flights booked from Dublin Airport between 08.12.2023 and 07.12.2024.
The competition concludes on Thursday, December 7, 2023, with the winner set to be announced on Friday, December 8, 2023.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
- The prize is valid for up to two people travelling one way only effective from 08.12.2023 – 07.12.2024.
- All dates requested are subject to availability and blackout periods confirmation from Dublin Airport Platinum Services
- All taxes are included in the prize.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, no cash equivalent is possible.
- Dublin Airport Platinum Services is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
- This prize does not include any flight or accommodation arrangements.
- The competition is not open to employees of daa.
- Finalists will be selected at random from valid competition entries.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.