Dublin Airport is dedicated to providing accessibility and assistance for people with reduced mobility.
- Please contact and notify your airline, travel agent or tour operator with details of your assistance requirements at least 48 hours in advance of the departure of your flight.
- It is very important that passengers requiring mobility assistance ensure that they contact their airline, travel agent or tour operator directly as their onward travel may be affected by the safety rules an air carrier applies to the carriage of persons with reduced mobility.
- If you are having difficulty requesting assistance through your airline directly, then alternatively, you can pre-book your assistance at Dublin Airport through the PRM Assist Mobile app, which is available here on the Apple App store and Google Play Store. This assistance booking will be passed on to our service provider OCS, who will assist you through Dublin Airport.
Reduced Mobility Assistance at Dublin Airport
For reduced mobility assistance queries please contact:
OCS Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passengers can use one of the many Help Points located throughout the campus to gain assistance or can go to the OCS reception desk on the departures floor in Terminal 1 (to the right-hand side when entering through door 2) or in the check-in level in Terminal 2, adjacent to the dedicated drop-off zone for reduced mobility passengers.
- Passengers can also go directly to their check-in desk and inform airline staff during their check-in that they have requested assistance, at which point a representative from OCS will arrive to provide assistance.
Facilities for Passengers with Reduced Mobility at Dublin Airport
- Car park facilities for persons with reduced mobility in Long Term and Short Term - click here.
- Specially adapted facilities including toilets and lifts all clearly signposted.
- A series of induction loops to facilitate the amplification of announcements for passengers with hearing difficulties.
- A counter loop system at the information desk to facilitate clear communication with the information assistants on duty.
- Set down areas on the departures road
- Changing Places Facility – located in the arrivals hall in Terminal 1
- Assistance Dog Relief Room – Located in Terminal 2
- Privacy rooms – located in both terminals
For any further information regarding any of the facilitates available at Dublin Airport, please contact the Access Officer on the details supplied above.