Dublin Airport Security Overview
View Security Queue Times here.
- Security in T1 is now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security in T2 opens at 04.00, so people flying from T2 should factor this in.
- We advise passengers to arrive at their terminal 2 hours before departure time for short-haul flights, and 3 hours before long-haul flights.
- If you are checking bags or travelling in a group you should allow more time. Always consult your airline for check-in in desk and bag drop opening hours.
- You can also view check-in times by airline and by Terminal below.
VIEW T1 CHECK-IN TIMES VIEW T2 CHECK-IN TIMES
Here you will find a quick guide to prepare for check-in and Dublin Airport Security.
All hand baggage will be subject to x-ray screening when going through security. To ensure you are ready and can pass through security as quickly as possible please check our list of prohibited item and guide on how to prepare liquids.
Customs & Immigration
Here you will find helpful information on Customs & Immigration at Dublin Airport.
Here you will find FAQs on Dublin Airport Security.