Dublin Airport Security Overview
- Security in T1 is now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security in T2 opens at 04.00, so people flying from T2 should factor this in.
- We advise that you allow up to 2.5 hours before a short-haul flight, and up to 3.5 hours before a long-haul flight.
- If your flight is at 08:30 or after, please do not enter the terminals any earlier than 06.00.
- Airline check-in desk and bag drop opening times vary, so please contact your airline to confirm and plan your journey accordingly.
- You can also view check-in times by airline and by Terminal below.
Here you will find a quick guide to prepare for check-in and Dublin Airport Security.
All hand baggage will be subject to x-ray screening when going through security. To ensure you are ready and can pass through security as quickly as possible please check our list of prohibited item and guide on how to prepare liquids.
Customs & Immigration
Here you will find helpful information on Customs & Immigration at Dublin Airport.
Check-in & Security COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have implemented a number of new measures for your safety and protection. Click below to find out more about these measures.
Here you will find FAQs on Dublin Airport Security.