Fast Track Security
Fast Track is available in Terminals 1 and 2 during specific hours and for departing flights only. The Fast Track Security services allows you to save time through security and make the best use of your airport travel time. You will have access to a dedicated Fast Track channel and receive live flight updates to your mobile.
Why not bundle Fast Track with Airport Lounge access? Our T1 and T2 Lounges, our East Lounge located on the corridor that connects Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 and our 51st&Green lounge located after US Preclearance are all available to book also.
Fast Track access is priced between €6.99 and €12.99 and is dependent on date and time of travel.
What do I get?
- Access to dedicated Fast Track channel
- Live flight updates to your mobile
Terminal 1: From 04.00 to 21.00
Terminal 2: From 05.00 to 18:00
Top 5 Fast Track FAQs
We advise that you allow 2 hours before a short-haul flight, and 3 hours before a long-haul flight. If checking a bag, verify your airline’s check-in & bag drop desk opening times, and if possible, allow up to one hour of additional time to check-in luggage.
The Fast Track Security service can be booked up to 1 hour in advance before your requested time to travel through Fast Track Security in Terminals 1 and 2.
Please contact Travel Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 944 2020 to amend or cancel the booking.
- Go to the Fast Track Page.
- Enter in the date and time you are travelling and select either Terminal 1 or 2 before clicking on ‘Book Now’.
- Select your preferred time on the following page by clicking on ‘Add Fast Track’.
- Fill in the names of the passengers and your email address and follow the instructions on the payment page.
Fast Track is priced between €6.99 - €12.99 and is dependent on date and time of travel.