Car Parking Tips
Based on our car parks customer's frequently asked questions, here are some tips to help you prepare for parking at Dublin Airport:
- If you have just booked your car parking you may now need to know where they are located exactly. We created a few car park way finding videos to help anyone who may need directions or assistance.
Videos for the long term car parks:
Videos for the short-term car parks:
Car park entry:
- If your vehicle licence plate is not recognised at the entry or exit barrier and the car park barrier doesn't lift, scan the QR code from your booking confirmation email at the in-lane scanner.
- If the QR code does not scan, please press the call assistance button. Do not press the button for a ticket. If you do, the system will assume that you are a new customer who has no pre-booked reservation and may incur an additional charge.
- Once you enter the short or long-term car parks, please allow yourself sufficient time to find a car parking space.
- A free shuttle bus service operates to Terminal 1 and 2 from the long-term car parks. More information on this service is available here. Please allow additional time for traffic or delays.
- Remember to take note or a photo of your car parking spot, as after a nice break away it can be easy to forget where you've parked.
If you need to cancel or amend a booking:
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, it must be up to 24 hours in advance of the pre-booked arrival time. Go to the "Manage My Booking" section, located under 'Parking' on the Dublin Airport Car Parks homepage.
If you need help in the car park:
- If you have a flat tyre or battery when you return, our car parks team are on hand 24/7 to help. Call them on +353 1 944 4828.
- For any queries, check out our frequently asked questions, or contact the car parks team by email.