- Terminal 1 and Terminal 2: These Lounges will be temporarily closed until Wednesday 30th September 2020. This date may change but all updates will be here at dublinairport.com
Lounge access includes
- Tranquil setting, comfortable, air-conditioned Lounges
- Complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines
- A dedicated Business Centre providing computer access
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the Lounge.
- Terminal 1 - Lounge is located between the Security lanes, on the second floor and is accessible via the lift or the stairs.
- Terminal 2 - Lounge is on the same level as the 400 gates, access from the lift brings you direct to the Lounges corridor and is sign-posted.
- Please note, access to the Lounges in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 are not available after US Preclearance.
Please click here for information on 51st&Green US Preclearance Lounge.