Does Dublin Airport close?
- Dublin Airport remains open 24 hours a day, 364 days a year, we are closed on Christmas day
How far is Dublin Airport from the city centre?
- Dublin airport is approximately 10km from the city centre, in normal traffic it’s about a 20 minute drive
What public transport options are available from Dublin Airport?
- There are a number of bus options from Dublin Airport, for further information click here and a taxi rank located at each terminal
Is there a train station in Dublin Airport?
- No, but there are bus links from Dublin Airport to Connolly Station and Heuston Station in Dublin City Centre
Is there a left luggage facility?
- Yes, it is operated by Excess Baggage Company and located in the Terminal 1 arrivals hall, for more information click here
Is there a currency exchange at Dublin Airport?
- Yes, for information on location and times for Terminal 1 for Terminal 2 click here
How can I arrange wheelchair assistance?
- People with reduced mobility should contact and notify their airline, travel agent or tour operator with details of their assistance requirements at least 48 hours in advance of the departure of their flight. For further information please click here
How much hand luggage and checked luggage can I take on my flight?
- We would advise that passengers check with their individual airline before departure, as the rules vary between airlines
What travel documentation do I need to travel?
- This depends on the airline you are travelling with and also the destination, we advise that passengers check with their individual airline
Can I smoke past the security point in Dublin Airport?
- There is a designated smoking area at The Garden Terrace bar in Terminal 1 Dublin Airport
I want to bring my pet on a flight, is this possible?
How can I get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2, are they linked?
- Yes they are. There is a link bridge from the departures level in Terminal 1 (beside the security screening point) to the arrivals level in Terminal 2. There is also a link corridor once you have gone through security screening
Where are the lounges located?
- The lounges are located in Terminal 1 immediately after security and in Terminal 2, adjacent to the 400 gates, for more information click here
Are there printing facilities at the Airport?
Yes, there are internet kiosks and printing facilities available in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
Is there Wi-Fi internet access at Dublin Airport?
- Yes, it’s free and unlimited, provided by eir
Where I can drop someone off/collect someone at Dublin Airport?
- There are set-down areas at both terminals for drop off, if you wish to collect someone, please use the short-term car park opposite the terminal.
Are there information desks at the airport?
- In Terminal 1, the information desk is located on the arrivals level, in Terminal 2 it is also located on the arrivals level, opposite the Oak Bar
How can I find out information on a flight?
- Flight information boards at the airport, at our information desks, by phone
+353 1 8141111 and on our website
I have gone past the security area and need to find out some information, is this possible?
- Yes, there are courtesy telephones located throughout the terminal building which go directly to the Information Centre
Is there a paging facility at the airport?
- We do not operate a public paging facility at Dublin Airport
Can I have my luggage wrapped?
- Yes, ExcessBaggage.ie are based on the Departures level Terminal 1 opposite check-in area 8. Opening hours are 05.00 – 17.00 daily
How do I find out which terminal my flight is departing from/arriving into?
- The airline will generally advise this, we also provide the information on our website
How long before my flight departs should I be at the airport?
- We would advise that you check with your airline as this can vary depending on airline and destination, daa advise that passengers arrive no less than 90 minutes before departure
I’m at the airport and need to contact my airline about a lost bag, how can I do this?
- There are baggage enquiry phones located on the arrivals level of both terminals
I want to leave an item for collection at the airport, is this possible?
Can I bring my dog to the airport?
- The only dogs that are permitted in the terminal buildings are guide dogs & assistance dogs
Can I pay for the M50 Toll in Dublin Airport?
- The toll fee can be paid in Spar, Wrights Food Fare and Greencaps
Is there a viewing area to see planes?
- There is no specific area to view aircraft; however, there is one landside area at the Alcock & Brown bar on the mezzanine level of Terminal 1
Are there shower facilities available?
- Showering facilities are available in the Terminal 2 Executive Lounge
Can I take baby milk though security?
- Yes, you can take baby milk through in the quantities needed for your trip
Can I take liquid medication/needles/syringes through security?
- Yes, we would request that the medication be accompanied by a doctor’s letter
Is there a church at the airport?
- Yes, located beside the coach park opposite the Terminal 1 multi-story car park, for mass times and contact information click here
Is there a prayer room at the airport?
- Yes, there’s a multi-faith prayer room on the departures level in Terminal 2, for more information click here