The North Runway
Dublin Airport is on course to deliver one of Ireland's most critical infrastructures with Europe’s next new runway due to be completed in 2021.
- Work on Dublin Airport’s new runway is progressing well and is planned to be operational by 2022
- New 3.1km North Runway Ireland – the fastest growing economy in the EU for the 5th year in a row
- Further investment in new aprons and stands
- Supporting 31,200 new Irish jobs
- 306,000sq metres of new runway and taxiways
- Investing €320m in a new runway
To find out the latest information on the north runway development please click here.