This is Dublin Airport's quality long term car park with 8,000 spaces, 24 hour security and is the closest long term car park to Terminals 1 and 2. Buses are scheduled to depart from the Express Red Car Park every 10 minutes to drop passengers to the Terminal buildings. The typical transfer time is approximately 5 minutes, and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that traffic or roadworks can increase the transfer, so always allow plenty of time, our recommendation is to allow 30 minutes if parking a car. Please note trucks and other HGV’s are not permitted to use this car park.
How to find the Express Red Car Park:
- Ideal for business and leisure stays
- Closest long-term car park at Dublin Airport
- 8,000 spaces
- Free 24-hour shuttle bus service - typical transfer time: 5 minutes*
*Traffic or roadworks can increase transfer times, so always allow plenty of time.
Car parking maps
Other long term parking options
If you have any queries or require assistance, please email us on: email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 24 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parks breakdown assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.