This is Dublin Airport's value long term car park with 8,000 spaces, 24 hour security and located off exit 4 on the M50, next to our main runway. Buses are scheduled to depart from the Holiday Blue Car Park every 15 minutes to drop passengers to the Terminal buildings. The typical transfer time is approximately 15 minutes, and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note that traffic or roadworks can increase the transfer, so always allow plenty of time, our recommendation is to allow 30 minutes if parking a car. Please note trucks and other HGV’s are not permitted to use this car park.
Holiday Blue is available to pre-book on dublinairport.com and there are also a limited number of drive-up car parks spaces available too. However, these drive-up car parks spaces may not be available during extremely high demand periods so we recommend pre-booking. If you have not pre-booked, you will need to use a debit/credit card to enter the Holiday Blue car park.
The same card must be used at the exit where the car parking fee will be calculated. The prices are set at the daily rate displayed at the entrance.
How to find the Holiday Blue Car Park:
- Cheapest car park at Dublin Airport
- Ideal for holidays and longer stays
- Suitable for both terminals
- 8,000 spaces
- Free 24-hour shuttle bus service - typical transfer time: 15 minutes*
*Traffic or roadworks can increase transfer times, so always allow plenty of time.
Car park maps
Other long term parking options
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 24 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parks breakdown assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.