This is Terminal 2’s multi-storey short term car park with 1,800 spaces. It is located a 2-4 minute walk from Terminal 2 via a covered walkway.
How to find the Terminal 2 Short Term Car Park:
- 1,800 multi-storey spaces located next to Terminal 2
- 2-4 minute walk via a covered walkway to Terminal 2
- The height restriction in the Terminal 2 Short Term car park is 2.1 metres
- The GPS Coordinates are 53.42700, -6.23885
Car park prices
For the best rates, always book online well in advance.
Drive-up parking rates :
- €3.00 for the first hour
- €4.50 for each additional hour
- €40.00 is the maximum daily rate
Car parking maps
Find Terminal 2 short term multi-storey car park location on Google maps.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 24 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Car parks breakdown assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.