At Dublin Airport and daa plc, in keeping with our commitment to be open with all passengers, customers, partners and employees, we have developed this Dublin Airport DUB+ Privacy Statement Overview, a quick and simple summary explaining how we manage, share and look after your information. For more detail on the Privacy Policies for Dublin Airport and specific areas such as Car Parks, Fast Track, Lounge Services or Platinum Services, Cork Airport and ARI, please see Dublin Airport here, Cork Airport here and ARI here.
Dublin Airport DUB+ Business to Business Partner Marketing
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by daa plc for business to business purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when daa collects personal information about you via our websites, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, manual forms, or in person.
With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data. For further information on how Dublin Airport treats personal data, see our group Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to individuals that:
• Sign up to receive email marketing information from the DUB+ partner marketing programme.
• Give consent through a business interaction to be added to our database
• Complete the partner offer fulfilment online form
We may collect information about you via the website, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, forms, or in person. We may collect the following personal information from you;
- Email address
- Contact number
- Company name
- Company address
We engage with 3rd parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may occasionally be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product / service you have requested. daa will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes.
In this respect, we may share your data with the following types of organisations:
Retention – how long we keep this information. When you provide us with personal information, we will retain the data you have provided for the following time periods:
- DUB+ partner marketing programme data capture form – once activated, we retain your name, email address, company name for six (6) years
- Consent provided though a business interaction to be added to the database – we retain your email address, company name, company address for six (6) years.
- Partner offer fulfilment online form – we retain your email address and name for one (1) year.
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request, referred to as a ‘Data Access Request’.
- the top-level domain name used (e.g. .ie, .com, .org, and .net)
- data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (such as pages accessed, and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
- Google Chrome
Contact UsIf you wish to get more information on DUB+ or our Privacy Statement, please contact:
Co Dublin, Ireland