This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by daa plc for the purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when daa collects personal information via our websites, telephone, e-mail, manual forms, or in person.
With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data.
This Privacy Statement applies to people that:
- Submit complaints about aircraft noise, or related issues
This Privacy Statement does not apply to data processing by 3rd parties, such as airlines, handling agents, or retail tenants. daa has no access to data processing by 3rd parties or to the data involved, unless otherwise stated, and cannot be held responsible for it.
For further information on how daa treats personal data, see our group Privacy Statement
The daa privacy notice includes the following information:
- The information we collect about you;
- The purpose for using this information;
- How long we keep this information;
- Your rights in relation to your information;
The information we collect about you
We may collect information about you via this website, via telephone, e-mail, forms, or in person. We may will collect the following personal information from you:
- Email address
- Postal address
The purpose for collecting this information
We collect this information to enable us to effectively review and investigate your complaint. This information is only processed with your consent and we will never use this information for any other purposes than those specified above.
All personal data collected for noise complaints is processed inside the European Economic Area and will never be transferred by daa to countries located outside the EEA.
Retention – how long we keep this information
When you provide us with personal information, we delete this information in line with our data retention policy. We will retain the following personal data you have provided for the following time periods;
Complaint information – five (5) years post complaint
Your rights in relation to your information
Your rights as a data subject are as follows;
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request, referred to as a Data Access Request.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request we rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase any information we hold you on, provided there is valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there is valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of the information we hold on you, and transferred to another controller if required.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your EEA country of residence, place of work, or with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.