We're offering our Twitter followers a chance to win a holiday to Paphos, Cyprus with TUI.
This amazing prize includes a 7 night stay for two people at the 4* Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel with bed and breakfast included, and return flights from Dublin departing from Dublin on May 15, 2019 returning on May 22, 2019.
Paphos, a busy harbour town on the west coast of Cyprus is historical, romantic and a UNESCO World Heritage site. The legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, it's steeped in romantic history, dotted with monasteries beautiful beaches and crystal clear seas. The 1000 year old tomb of the kings and Aphrodite's Rock are just some of the great examples of Roman architecture.
Choose from 27 beaches along 50km of coastline or walk along one of the many nature trails where you can see the Ezousa valley and uninterrupted views of the Paphos forest and Troodos mountains.
Paphos is a town where ancient architecture blends with modern life. Traditional Cypriot hillside restaurants serving delicious souvlakia and moussaka give way to dusk till dawn bars and cafes along the coast. There really is something for everyone.
To enter, make sure you're following @DublinAirport on Twitter and retweet one of our #DUBCyprus competition tweets.
For more on this great and other great holiday destinations visit TUI's website here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes a package holiday to Paphos Cyprus. The prize consists of two return flights to Paphos Cyprus departing on May 15, 2019 from Dublin Airport plus 7 nights accommodation with TUI for two people in a twin room with an inland view at the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel on a bed and breakfast board basis with transfers included to and from Paphos airport and 20kg luggage allowance per person . The 7 night accommodation is only valid to be used on May 15, 2019 until the morning of May 22, 2019.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. Prize recipient and guest must hold valid passports and are solely responsible for any special visa requirements and medical vaccinations/other recommended medical requirements.
4. Prize recipient and guest(s) are solely responsible for completing all documentation (electronic or other) required in advance of travel/entry and are solely responsible for paying any associated fees.
5. Prize recipient and guest(s) are solely responsible for any duty which must be paid on goods purchased abroad upon their return to Ireland.
6. Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements agreed and booked (e.g. telephone charges, meals, room service etc.) will be at the prize recipient’s own expense.
7. This prize does not have an alternative cash value, is not transferable and is not eligible for Aeroplan points.
8. Departure tickets are valid for travel on May 15, 2019 only and return tickets are valid for travel on May 22, 2019 only. TUI standard booking terms and conditions apply.
9. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates specified does not entitle the prize recipient to an alternative holiday and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
10. Travel insurance and transfers to/from departure airport are not included.
11. Entrants must be available to travel on the date specified and no extension of validity will be made.
12. Stopovers are not permitted, tickets and accommodation are non-refundable or upgradeable.
13. TUI is not responsible for any costs due to delay, cancellation or disruption of service or denied boarding compensation.
14. The origin and destination cannot be changed. Any changes to flight time is prohibited
15. The Promoter-TUI reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
16. Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passenger.
17. The competition is not open to employees of daa or TUI their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
18. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.