We’re giving our Twitter followers the chance to win return flights for two to Beijing with Hainan Airlines.
Hainan, which is China’s largest independent airline, will launch a new year-round service from Dublin to Beijing this week (June 12).
The airline will operate flights from Dublin to Beijing four times per week. On two days per week, the service will be direct non-stop flights between Dublin and Beijing. On the other two days, the flights will operate with a stopover in Edinburgh.
Beijing, China’s capital, is a city that personifies the country’s proud ancient past but also one that showcases the country’s headlong rush towards modernity over the last two decades.
From the Forbidden City, the largest palace complex in the world and the largest collection of ancient buildings in China, to the skyscrapers of the city’s Central Business District, Beijing has much to offer those willing to take the time to discover the pleasures of this city of over 21 million people.To enter to win two return flights to Beijing with Hainan, simply follow Dublin Airport and retweet one of our #DUBHainan competition tweets.
You can find out more about Hainan Airlines services HERE.
Terms & Conditions
• Prize includes two (2) return flights to Beijing from Dublin Airport with Hainan Airlines.
• Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
• This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
• Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only.
• Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times. No other services/products are included.
• Tickets are valid for travel until December 31, 2018.
• All travel must be completed before the expiry date and no extension of validity will be made. Stopovers are not permitted; tickets are not transferable, refundable or upgradable.
• There are no cash alternatives and frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued.
• Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
• The competition is not open to employees of daa or Hainan Airlines.
• Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.