We're offering our Facebook Followers a chance to win return flights for 2 from Dublin to London City Airport with CityJet.
London is one of Europe's most visited cities and it's easy to see why.
Take a walk through the bustling streets to discover this cosmopolitan
city, with its iconic attractions and world famous museums, many of
which are free to visitors. A leader in food, fashion and technology,
London has all that you’d expect from a capital city and more.
With over 6,000 restaurants, you'll never be short of places to eat. London boasts 65 Michelin-starred restaurants and there are lots of good, cheaper options too. Visit The Borough Market, a ‘foodies paradise’ with everything from giant paellas and Malaysian curries to hog roasts and pastries. Or take a break from the hectic streets by catching the tube to Holland Park and visiting Kyoto Garden, a hidden Japanese Sanctuary.
Have a picnic in Hyde Park with some delicious treats from the world famous Harrods Food Hall, or go to the West End to catch a show. Get a bird's eye view of London and all it has to offer on the London Eye, the possibilities are endless.
To enter visit our Facebook Page where you'll find all the details.
CityJet offers up to to 8 flights daily from Dublin DUB to London City LCY. The full flight timetable is available here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to London City Airport from Dublin Airport with CityJet.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
3. This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. The winner will receive a voucher that entitles them to one return economy flight for two (including taxes) departing from Dublin Airport to London City Airport.
5. All flights are subject to advance booking availability.
6. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
7. The voucher is valid for travel up until October 31, 2017.
8. Blackout periods apply for Christmas, New Year, bank holiday weekends, major sporting events and some peak dates. Please allow 2 weeks to process all bookings.
9. Any upgrades to the prize or additional charges (e.g. baggage) will be at the winner’s own expense.
10. The competition is not open to employees of daa or CityJet.
11. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
12. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.