May 8, 2018 Back to all news
Agadir lies on Morocco’s coastline and its spacious streets, palm-lined boulevards and bright white buildings, not to mention 300 days of sunshine make it one of Morocco’s finest holiday destinations.
Relax in a hammam, take a hike to the Casbah, visit the Souss Massa National Park or simply relax on the beach. Situated close to the Atlas mountains and the Sahara, Agadir is an ideal base to explore some of Morocco’s outstanding natural features.
To enter simply follow us and retweet one of our #DUBMorocco competition tweets on our Twitter account.
For more on Air Arabia Maroc's service to Agadir from Dublin Airport, see HERE
Terms & Conditions
• Prize includes two (2) return flights to Agadir from Dublin Airport with Air Arabia Maroc.
• The journey is non–transferable, non-reroutable, and non-refundable and has no cash value.
• The ticket is for one time use and has to be utilised within 6 months from the date of issue.
• Ticket will be issued only with confirmed dates for outbound and inbound travel.
• Air Arabia has the right to restrict travel on peak flights and embargo periods.
• Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and be over 18 years of age.
• Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only.
• Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times.
• No other services/products are included.
• The competition is not open to employees of daa or Air Arabia Maroc.
• Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
• Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa’s decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.