To celebrate Ryanair's new direct daily service to Stuttgart from Dublin Airport, we're giving our Facebook followers a chance to win return flights for two.
For many Irish people of a certain age, Stuttgart in Germany conjures up images of Ray Houghton scoring what was possibly the greatest goal in the history of Irish football in 1988, but it's a city with so much more to offer.
Set in an idyllic valley surrounded by hills and vineyards, Stuttgart is Germany's sixth largest city and the capital of the German state of Baden-Württemberg.
A city of culture with world-class museums including Stuttgart Art Museum and The Hegel, award winning operas and ballet, there's so much to see and do.
Visit its many historical sights including the Old Castle and the New Palace, or take it easy and relax with friends in the rustic confines of a Weinstube (wine tavern).
A car lover's dream Stuttgart is home to the Mercedes Benz and Porche Museums. And for shoppers, there are lots of areas to browse or buy including the Köenigstrasse, Stuttgart's main shopping street. For breathtaking views of the city, take a visit to the needle-nose TV tower, built in 1956, and the first of its kind in the world.
On every corner there are tempting cafés, and in the medieval Bohnenviertel is a small, fun area of galleries, studios, cafés, and pubs. Ironically, in Europe's motor city, the best way to see the city is on foot.
And after you've explored the city, take a break in the forests, vineyards, meadows and orchards which make up more than half of a city enclosed on three sides by woods.
For more on this another Ryanair services visit ryanair.com
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize includes two (2) return flights to Stuttgart from Dublin Airport with Ryanair.
2. Entrants must live in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and over 18 years of age.
3. This prize does not have an alternative cash value and is not transferable.
4. Flights must be booked by December 12, 2017.
5. All flights are subject to advance booking availability.
6. Flights must be completed by April 30, 2018.
7. Blackout periods apply for 10/12/2017 – 07/01/2018 bank holidays, school holidays and public holidays.
8. Any upgrades to the prize or additional charges, (e.g. baggage) will be at the winner's own expense.
9. The competition is not open to employees of daa or Ryanair.
10. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
11. Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and daa's decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter.