High-Flying Halloween Spooktacular at Swords Castle
- Date: Monday, October 30, 2023
- Event Time: 3.30 PM to – 8:00 PM (final entry 7.15 PM)
- Ten time slots with a Sensory Friendly production from 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM (ideal for families with younger children and those with sensory sensitivities)
- Location: Swords Castle
- Register for your tickets*
- Halloween Family Experience: Embark on a child-friendly adventure through the enchanting world of Swords Castle. Every twist and turn is filled with surprises, making it a spooktacular and unforgettable journey, especially for the little ones.
- Spooky Trail: Beneath the Orchard trees follow the marked trail where friendly characters will seek your help.
- Games: We have exciting challenges for all ages to keep the entire family entertained.
- Halloween Disco: It's time to dance at our Halloween disco with entertainers to get all the children up for a boogie.
- Spooky Storytelling: Gather 'round for tales that will send shivers down your spine and ignite your imagination in the Chapel.
- Pumpkin Patch: Our family-friendly pumpkin patch adds a touch of Halloween magic to your evening.
- Special Spooky Guests: Keep an eye out for witches, wizards, ghouls, and maybe even some vampires, who will add an extra layer of enchantment to your day.
- Sharing pictures of you and your family enjoying the event on Instagram or X (formerly Twitter).
- Tagging Dublin Airport and using the hashtag #HappyHalloweenDublinAirport
Get your costumes ready, gather your family and friends, and join us for an event that guarantees spooktacular memories and togetherness that will last a lifetime. We can't wait to celebrate with you!
We want to ensure that you and your family have an unforgettable experience at the 'High-Flying Spooktacular.' To assist you, we've compiled some information below to address common questions you may have. If you don't find the answer you're looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll promptly provide you with the information you need.
The event takes place at Swords Castle, and you can find directions to the venue using your preferred navigation app or GPS. The address is Swords Castle, Swords, Dublin.
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Swords Castle : 102 | 33 | 41
Event parking is available at the Fingal County Council car park accessed by the Seatown Road.
Swords Castles address is Bridge St, Townparks, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67 X439
'High-Flying Spooktacular' is a family-friendly Halloween event, perfect for children under 12 years old. This event is not designed to be scary; instead, it promises a delightful and entertaining experience for the entire family. Expect a fun and engaging spooktacular adventure!
Fancy Dress is encouraged!
Upon your arrival, you'll have the pleasure of meeting our spooky hosts, presenting your reservation confirmation, and gaining entry to a wonderful family-friendly Halloween event filled with surprises.
We encourage you to capture the enchanting moments at the event and share them with us. When you post your event photos on social media using the hashtag #HappyHalloweenDublinAirport, you'll not only create wonderful memories but also have a chance to win amazing goodies from The Loop Duty Free.
As this is an outdoor event, we encourage you to dress accordingly as part of your costume.
You can book your tickets for 'High-Flying Spooktacular' through our EventBrite ticket portal. Simply click HERE to reserve your tickets.
There are ten time slots available with a Sensory Friendly production from 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM (ideal for families with younger children and those with sensory sensitivities).
A confirmation email will be sent following your booking and this needs to be presented to the Check In Staff at the event to gain access for your group.
You will select your preferred start time when booking, so be sure to arrive at the venue approximately 5 minutes before your chosen time slot.
There is no booking fee for this event; it's a free ticketed event.
You can book for more than one person per booking for an allocated time slot. As one responsible adult must attend with any persons under 18 years of age, it is not recommended that you book for more than six persons per booking. This is to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Yes, you can easily book your tickets using the EventBrite app or through the EventBrite website.
No, we kindly ask that all guests have a confirmed reservation to attend the event. This helps us ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
It is possible to modify your booking through the link on your ticket confirmation email. Simply log into your account and edit the names or email address, or if you have not created an account, you can request a log in link which will bring you to your tickets.
If you are unable to attend the event, please cancel your tickets as we have a waiting list for others who wish to attend.
If you wish to change the time of your tickets, this is not possible through the site however we will do our best to accommodate any required changes if possible. Please contact email@example.com with the details.
This is a free ticketed event brought to you by Dublin Airport. However, you must reserve your ticket in advance to gain entry. Please note that there is limited availability.
The event is open from 3.30pm to 8pm with tickets available for ten time slots. Typically your visit will be expected to last approximately 45 minutes, ensuring a spooktacular experience for all attendees.
Yes, Dublin Airport will provide guests with refreshments during the event.
Yes, the event is wheelchair accessible but due to the nature of this historical site some areas are not wheelchair friendly. Events attendants will be located throughout the venue to assist at any time.
Sensory Slots: The first event slots, from 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM, are dedicated to families with younger children and those with sensory sensitivities. During this time, you can expect quieter music, less interaction, and non-scary activities.
Additionally, there is a designated Sensory area that will be available for the duration of the event.
Yes, you're welcome to bring a buggy for your child during the event. We want to ensure that families with young children have a comfortable experience.
Yes, there will be toilet facilities available at the venue.
Yes, we encourage you to capture the magic and share your spooktacular moments with us. When you share your event photos on social media using the hashtag #HappyHalloweenDublinAirport, you'll have a chance to win some amazing goodies from The Loop Duty Free.
We hope this information helps you prepare for a spooktacular day at 'High-Flying Spooktacular'! If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.