Car Park Prices
Contactless, safe, secure, convenient and great value parking is available at Dublin Airport.
Get the best online price by pre-booking your parking well in advance of your car park entry date. Demand is high for our lowest priced offers and they sell out quickly so the lowest price offered on one day may vary from what you see on a different day. Our prices are subject to change. Therefore, the price is only valid at the time you get your quote.
- The quickest option is Short Term Parking, which is a short stroll from the Terminal building and check-in, in both Terminals 1 and 2
- The next best option is Express Red Car Park, which is on-campus, with 8,000 spaces and only a 5-minute shuttle bus trip away from the Terminal 1 and 2 buildings.
Cancellation & Queries
Here is some useful information relating to car park bookings and cancellations
- It is possible to amend or cancel a booking, however it must be up to 6 hours in advance of the pre-booked arrival time.
- Go to the "Manage My Booking" section, located under 'Parking' on the Dublin Airport Car Parks homepage.
- You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process.
- Please note if amending your booking your original booking will be refunded and you will be charged for your new booking.
- You can also contact Customer Service on 01 944 0440 to cancel your booking.
There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking. However, daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 6 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
When you arrive at the car park exit barrier the car park system reads your licence plate, checks your pre-booking file and calculates the duration of your stay, establishing whether any additional fee is due
If an additional fee is due, you will be required to insert a credit or debit card to pay the additional fee, which will be calculated based on the drive up tariff applicable on the date of your departure from the car park.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
By e-mail: email@example.com
Car Parks Breakdown Assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 814 4828.