Car Park Prices
Contactless, safe and secure parking at Dublin Airport. Enter your dates here to check the current prices.
- The quickest option are our short term car parks, which are a short stroll from the Terminal building and check-in, in both Terminals 1 and 2.
- The next best option is Express Red Car Park, which is on-campus, with 8,000 spaces and only a 5-minute shuttle bus trip away from the Terminal 1 and 2 buildings.
- Please note that bus frequency and transfer times can be affected by external factors such as roadworks or traffic volumes on public roads around the airport, so always allow plenty of time, our recommendation is to allow 30 minutes if parking a car.
Cancellation & queries
Here is some useful information relating to car park bookings and cancellations
- It is possible to amend or cancel a booking, however it must be up to 4 hours in advance of the pre-booked arrival time.
- Go to the "Manage My Booking" section, located under 'Parking' on the Dublin Airport Car Parks homepage.
- You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process.
- You can also contact Customer Service on 01 944 0440 to cancel your booking.
There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking. However, daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 4 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
On your return to the airport, please go to the car park pay stations located at Terminal 1 and 2 Arrivals or close to the car park exit barriers in our Long Term car parks and press the help button. One of our team will be able to advise you what the additional charge will be. If you have originally pre-booked your car parking, the team will endeavour to provide the best available rate for the overstay. You can then pay this additional fee at the car park pay stations or at the exit barrier with your debit / credit card.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel your booking or any part thereof you should do so using the "Manage My Bookings" section here.
- You will require your unique pre-booking reference number and the email address used to make your booking in order to access your booking.
- daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 4 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
- The card used to make the online booking will be automatically refunded.
Alternatively, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car parks breakdown assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.