Car Park Prices
Contactless, safe and secure parking at Dublin Airport. Enter your dates to check the current prices.
What is the normal charge for parking in the Express Red long term car park when I don't book online?
Get the best online price by pre-booking your parking well in advance of your car park entry date. Demand is high for our lowest priced offers and they sell out quickly so the lowest price offered on one day may vary from what you see on a different day. Our prices are subject to change. Therefore, the price is only valid at the time you get your quote.
- The quickest option is Short Term Parking, which is a short stroll from the Terminal building and check-in, in both Terminals 1 and 2
- The next best option is Express Red Car Park, which is on-campus, with 8,000 spaces and only a 5-minute shuttle bus trip away from the Terminal 1 and 2 buildings.
- Please note that bus frequency and transfer times can be affected by external factors such as roadworks or traffic volumes on public roads around the airport, so always allow plenty of time, our recommendation is to allow 30 minutes if parking a car.
Cancellation & Queries
Here is some useful information relating to car park bookings and cancellations
- It is possible to amend or cancel a booking, however it must be up to 6 hours in advance of the pre-booked arrival time.
- Go to the "Manage My Booking" section, located under 'Parking' on the Dublin Airport Car Parks homepage.
- You will need the booking reference number from your booking confirmation and the email address you provided during the booking process.
- Please note if amending your booking your original booking will be refunded and you will be charged for your new booking.
- You can also contact Customer Service on 01 944 0440 to cancel your booking.
There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking. However, daa must receive notice of your requested changes at least 6 hours before the stated start time and date of the parking period.
On your return to the airport, please go to the car park pay stations located at Terminal 1 and 2 Arrivals or to the car park exit barrier and press the help button. One of our team will be able to advise you what the additional charge will be. If you have originally pre-booked your car parking, the team will endeavour to provide the best available rate for the overstay. You can then pay this additional fee at the car park pay stations or at the exit barrier with your debit / credit card.
If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact us on: +353 1 944 0440 or email us on: email@example.com
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Parks Breakdown Assistance
If you have a problem with your car at Dublin Airport, we have a team on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can fix a flat tyre or flat battery free of charge, or help you make arrangements for other assistance. Please contact the team from the car park by telephone on +353 1 944 4828.